Thursday, May 17, 2007

A sunny, sandy afternoon

After last week's rain, we've really enjoyed the sunshine this week. We just came back from the park, where Claire enjoyed riding the horsie, swinging and playing in the sand with the sand toys I finally bought her.

It was Claire's first time really digging around in the sand and she loved it. I had no idea how filthy she'd get, though (especially when I stopped to re-slather her in sunblock and she was too anxious to get back in the sand to let the lotion dry completely).














2 comments:

Beth said...

Your park rockss, Claire! Isn't that sand stuff great. My mom always forgets to clean out my shoes and the sand gets everywhere when I get undressed. Then she gets mad at herself for forgetting and has to vacuum it all up:) tee hee
love Ava

Rae said...

More super photos! Claire looks like she was born to be a beach girl! I love the toothy grin.