Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More visitors to see Claire!

We feel so fortunate that friends and family members from out of town have been able to visit us and see Claire.

My oldest brother Randy (there are seven kids in my family), his wife Cindy, and their kids Amelia, Chadd and Brandon visited us on Saturday from Saskatoon. We met them at West Edmonton Mall and my niece and goddaughter Amelia greeted me with the most enthusiastic hug and kiss. It was so sweet! We had a really fun time with them at the mall - except for the short time that I was separated from Paul and Claire :( - and then had a great visit at our place afterwards.

One thing I had always wanted to do is take a kid to the Build a Bear Workshop at the mall. Amelia was the perfect kid for this - she was so excited and kept saying cute things like "Yippee!". She was very decisive in picking out her animal to be stuffed and in choosing outfits for the bear as well. There was a lot of choice, so I'm glad she wasn't overwhelmed by it all. Here are a few pictures of Amelia building her bear.









Here's Amelia hugging the bear to make sure it's stuffed to her liking.









1 comment:

Shea said...

How cute! It looks like Amelia loves her new bear. Before you know it you'll be taking Claire to build a bear too!