Sunday, March 18, 2007

"I've never dropped a ball ..."

We asked my brother Stu to watch Claire for a few minutes last night and apparently, it was the moment Claire had been waiting for after having sized him up from afar for a month.

She started off in this sitting position ...


and soon got cuddly with Stu.
Since she was squirming around, I (of course) was paranoid that she'd roll right off the couch. Stu's quick reply was that he'd never dropped a ball so why would he drop the baby?


We're heading to Calgary today for a few days for Paul's work. I'm taking the opportunity to visit some friends: Greg (Paul's friend from Kindergarten) and his wife Teri and kids Michael and Cameron; and my friend Lesley (who I've also known since Kindergarten) and her son Mathew and boyfriend Jordan.

3 comments:

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Have fun in Calgary guys! Isn't it great to get out and about and visit people? I always feel better about being at home for a few days after I've been out visiting others...

Beth said...

Cute pics with her uncle...and that dress and shoes on the last post - way past cute. We totally missed the whole St. Pat's thing due to the hospital so I guess there's next year!

Shea said...

I love Claire's poses with Stu. What a ham! And look at her holding her head up, so strong. She's a sweetie.