Thursday, March 22, 2007

Calgary trip - day two

On Tuesday, Claire and I met Teri and Cameron at the Chinook Shopping Centre for lunch and some shopping. We then joined them at home along with Michael who had just finished school for the day. Paul and Greg came home in time for an amazing supper Teri prepared and we then had a great evening catching up and hanging out with the kids. Thanks Greg, Teri, Cameron and Michael for a great time!



Our godson Michael and Claire hanging out.













Claire and Teri (Claire's first ever Birks bag - a momentous occasion!)


















Greg, Teri, Cameron, Claire and Paul

5 comments:

Stu Kehrig said...

thats a sweet couch

Gigglestuff said...

Wow! Birks even before she turns 1-yr old! Wow, she's gonna be mama's girl, eh? On the topic of being a good girl. I forgot to tell you that my Mom tells me I was an awesome little baby. When I'd wake up, I'd be sitting in my crib smiling -- she said I was the perfect little baby :) Hee hee! Marlene.

Beth said...

OK, I'll bite, what was in that Birks bag??

Monica said...

The Birks bag had the perfect blue box inside it of course! (Which I happen to adore!) But to answer what you're really getting at, inside the box was a beautiful silver Noah's ark music box. Our godson Michael picked it out for Claire, thinking that the music would be nice for her to fall asleep to.

Shea said...

Sounds like a perfect trip to me. Visiting friends, seeing new places, and shopping. I'm glad you enjoyed the week.