Thursday, March 22, 2007

Calgary trip - day one

On Monday, Claire and I spent the day with my friend Lesley at her and her boyfriend's new house. Her son Mathew also spent the day with us, and then our friend Alisha came over after work. We also got to see Lesley's mom Jeannie for a bit, which was great because I've known her as long as I've known Lesley.

We had a great time; no matter how much time passes between visits, it's like we've never spent time apart. I was so happy for them to meet Claire so soon. They thought she was really beautiful and also very good. Yeah, what can I say - that's my girl! (Not that I can take any credit - she's been a joy since we met her.)

Thanks Lesley, Mathew, Alisha, Jordan and Jeannie for an awesome visit!


Lesley, Mathew and Lelick with Claire










Alisha and Claire
Mathew was really sweet and gentle with Claire. Here's the group hug he initiated.

No comments: