Thursday, March 13, 2008

Splash!

Until yesterday when the weather turned chilly again, Claire and I were having great fun splashing around the neighbourhood. Claire loves her new rubber boots and doesn't seem to mind getting soaked by the water when she's out.

The puddles were at their best on Tuesday, and as Claire and I splashed that afternoon, I wished I had the camera there. After dinner, Claire was only too happy to splash again, this time for the camera.

The photos below demonstrate Claire's various splashing techniques.

#1. The assisted jump (She can jump on her own but she loves the height she gets with an assist.)

#2. The one-foot stomp.

#3. The fast walk n' splash.

#4. The kick and spray.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Great photos! Claire looks like she's having a blast.

It's turned chilly again here so we won't be out splashing for awhile but we still have quite a bit of snow so I'm sure we'll have a few chances yet.

Kim said...

I LOVE the pictures...
Claire is soooo adorable...
Looks like she is loving the splashing..
Have a Great Weekend..

Beth said...

Looks like she's a pro! I love them all - how you can see the water suspended in all of them. They are terrific shots - will make a great scrapbook page. Remind me to tell you an idea for it.

Shea said...

I love Claire's big smiles as she's splashing. There's something so cute about a little girl in a raincoat and rain boots. We're loving spring too!