Monday, October 22, 2007

Mini-reunion part one: Galaxyland

Our travel-mate Shea is in town with her daughter Caia to look after her cousins while their parents are at a conference, so Shea, Beth and I planned a visit with our girls for today at the mall. We met at a food court where the girls stuffed themselves on noodles, and then we hit Galaxyland for some rides.

Ava and Claire were kissing bandits today, and did their best to warm up a shy Caia with big smooches. I'm sure the kissing and hand-holding will continue at part two of our mini-reunion on Wednesday at Beth's house. Pucker up!



3 comments:

Rae said...

I didn't expect to see photos so soon, what a great surprise! Thanks for posting these so quickly they've just made my day.

The girls look so cute together! Caia looks a bit overwhelmed but I bet she shows her crazy self on Wednesday. I love the shot of Claire and Ava kissing, they're obviously very good buddies.

Can't wait to see Wednesday's photos. Hope the moms are having fun, too!

Kim said...

Love the pictures...
Looks like the girls had fun..
Can't wait to see Wed.'s pictures...
They are both adorable..
Kim

Shea said...

Those are great pics, Monica. I should mention that I didn't intend to be in most of the shots, but Caia is going through some separation anxiety and won't let me out of her sight. But I loved watching Claire and Ava's lovefest!