Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Claire's first Halloween stats and facts:

  • Costumes: two (indoor and outdoor)
  • Halloween parties: one
  • Halloween-day extended visit with good friend (Marianne): one
  • First house to trick or treat: neighbour Jim and Ethel's
  • Total houses visited on Halloween night: six
  • Number of admirers: countless
Take candy from strangers?! Are you sure about that?

Okay, I'm ready to party!


Ta da: here's my outdoor outfit!

Why am I the only one dressed up?

7 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness. Just when you think she can't get any cuter... and we always say this but....she looks soo grown up, a little lady in that second photo. I have a feeling that will be our comment about the girls for years to come! So glad it was a nice night for the girls' first Halloween.

Rae said...

I agree with Beth...just when you think she can't get any cuter! And I was thinking the same thing about how grown up she looks in the first two photos. It looks like the three of you enjoyed your first Halloween!

Shea said...

I love the last family picture. Cute costumes, and a girl can never have too many. I guess that's one good thing about our climate--they really do need indoor and outdoor costumes! At least that's what I told myself.

I'm glad you all had an enjoyable night. Looks like the weather was kind to you too. Any sugar hangovers today???

Kath said...

Count us in among Claire's admirers! She looks darling in both of her outfits. Glad to see you got nice weather. What a perfect 1st Halloween.

Kim said...

WONDERFUL!!!!
Claire is the CUTEST...
Love both costumes....
I totally agree... she gets cuter everytime...
Have a Great Evening.
Kim

Kim said...

Thanks for leaving me the website...
Hugs
Kim

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Love the costumes! Yes, I agree, Claire is looking older...where have our babies gone?? Each stage is full of more fun of a different kind though. Never a dull moment. Glad Claire enjoyed her first Halloween!