Monday, April 23, 2007

A visit with Ava and her mom

Beth and Ava visited us today which gave us a good opportunity to catch up on things. (Although we usually see each other at a playgroup every two weeks, there is usually so much going on that we don't get the best visit.)

Claire was pretty quiet - just taking in her guests - while Ava was very animated and interested in playing with Claire. She even gave Claire a really sweet kiss, as you can see from a picture I've posted. (And yes, I think it may have been a french kiss from the look of it!)















I wish I knew what Claire was thinking here!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Awww....they're so cute together! Wish we could have been there to join the visit!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Too cute. They both look so much older/bigger. Does anyone else feel like the baby they took home has now turned into a toddler???? I know I sure do!

Gigglestuff said...

So cute!