Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More cruising

Claire is really cruising around the house now - pulling herself up, walking along furniture and transferring to pretty much anything that will offer her support. Last week she took four steps by herself (walking between Paul and me) but I don't think she has the confidence yet to walk on her own again. Maybe in a week?

Here's another clip of Claire cruising along a little obstacle course I created for her.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

6 comments:

Rae said...

Go, Claire!
Holy cow, is she ever cruising! I'll have to show this video to Bryn. Or maybe not...she already keeps me hopping!

Hugs,
Rae

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Holy Cow! She is movin'! kennedy is not nearly that steady on her feet yet, but starting to figure out how to move her feet to get somewhere. It's amazing how each day brings new accomplishments, isn't it? At this age they learn so much so quickly. Thanks for sharing the video...love it.

Shea said...

I think you'll be building many more obstacle courses in future months. Your girl has energy and stamina. Look out world!

Kim said...

such a cutie! she'll be speeding around the house before you know it!

Beth said...

Wow, she sure is good at that! Sorry we didn't make it today, James wanted to come on our errand and that kind of disturbed our schedule and when we were done, it was time for a snoozer (Ava, not me, although I would have loved to!) We can't wait to see her cruise in person!

Gigglestuff said...

I love video! Amazing, thanks for posting bcs I laughed my head off by watching her little legs move along and her funny little arm reaching out and her funny smiles!!! Mar.