Sunday, February 25, 2007

I love Grandma and Grandpa!

On Friday, Paul's parents came to visit from Saskatoon. They just left a few minutes ago (around noon on Sunday) and they were so sad to say goodbye (zai jian!) to Claire.

Claire cried a bit at first when Grandma held her but Grandma was so much fun that Claire soon settled in for a good play. I know a lot of the adoption books say not to let others hold the baby at all for quite some time but Claire is so attached to me that I wasn't worried. I even let Grandma feed her but then I started to have second thoughts - or maybe I just missed her (I'm not used to having empty arms now).
We'll see Grandma and Grandpa again at Easter in Saskatoon, if they don't visit again before then. Next visitor: Grandma Kehrig from Saskatoon later this week. Can't wait!
Joanne, Wally, Claire and Paul
Proud grandparents
Grandma and Claire having a great old time.

1 comment:

Geoff_9 said...

The grandparents look like naturals!!! It looks like Claire had a fun time with them too.