Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dancing with a new 'do

This is the girl we hang out with every day at home - the girl that most of you don't see unless you spend some time with us at our place. She may be shy in public but she's an energizer bunny at home! By the way, I apologize for my singing in this video. I remembered to stop after a few words but still, you're subjected to my warbling for too long, I know. Oh - and I'm sorry for the camera wobbling (I was dancing too).

Claire had her second haircut today (not counting bang trims) and she sat like an angel. I love her new little bob - I think it looks so chic!


6 comments:

Beth said...

She sure is a chic little bunny! Always love seeing them in their own environment. Party on!

Rae said...

You go, Claire! She'll be ready for Dancing with the Stars soon! In fact, I think she is already. :-)

What a cutie...love her new 'do!

Kim said...

Claire is adorable...
Love the little jig...
Love the hair cut tooo...
Have a Wonderful Weekend
Kim

Kath said...

That's a swanky bob you have Claire. No wonder you feel like dancin'! You go girl.

Shea said...

Cute hair! She must have had quite a trim. A bob suits her. It's so cute watching toddlers dance. Claire really gets into it.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

I LOVE Claire's new 'do. It suits her to a T. I haven't had K's hair cut yet. I'm nervous and don't know what to do with it!!??

Claire is an awesome dancer...I saw someone else's legs shaking in that video too. Was it daddy by any chance? Like I complained to Rae, I wanna start seeing the ADULTS in the videos too!!

xo