Thursday, December 28, 2006

39 sleeps to go!

Paul and I had a wonderful time in Saskatoon with our families. We spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family, where Mom outdid herself with an incredible meal. This was our first Christmas without Dad, so Mom made a special effort to create new traditions, such as saying a prayer she composed herself before the meal.

My brother, Lawrence and his wife, Betty-Ann, with their kids, Nikki and Matt.





My sister, Stephanie, with her husband Gerald, and their kids, Sonia and Liam.


Here's Liam, kicking my butt in an arm-wrestling contest.












Stu, nonchalantly indicating that he thinks the scrapbook I made him is okay.

My mom with some of her granchildren: Matt, Liam, Sonia and Nikki.

1 comment:

Geoff_9 said...

Great Pics .... Everyone looks awesome!